1. The CMusic Production samples, loops and software (sounds) provided by us remain the property of CMusic Production and are licensed, not sold, to you, a single end-user (Licensee), for use on your software or hardware.
2. A right to use the enclosed sounds is granted to the original Licensee of the product and is NOT transferable.
3. The Licensee may modify the sounds and may use the sounds for commercial purposes within musical compositions, subject to point 8 & 9 (see below).
4. This License expressly forbids the resale, re-licensing or other distribution of these sounds either as they exist or in any modification thereof. You cannot assign, lease, lend, rent, upload or download to or from any database or server, or transfer any or all of the sounds to another user, or use them in any competitive product.
5. The Licensor will not be responsible if the sounds do not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee. The sounds are licensed ‘as is’ without warranties of any kind. Any similarity to any other recording is purely unintentional and the Licensor cannot be held responsible for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss arising from the use of any sounds licensed from CMusic Production, or any of its distributors.
6. The Licensee agrees to use the sounds in compliance with the supported system requirements published for each product. The Licensor shall not be responsible for, or guarantee the performance or compatibility of the sounds if they are used in a format that they were not programmed for.
7. All sounds and samples in this product can be used in any type of music production, video post-production, broadcast, theatre, musicals, computer games or similar finished content creation and production use.
8. The License expressly forbids the Licensee from using the sounds in music that will be transferred to others to create derivative works.
9. Unpaid Demo/Trial versions of any product are for evaluation purposes only. You cannot make money with the use of any of the CMusic Production Demo/Trial sounds. You cannot use any of the CMusic Production Demo/Trial sounds in any commercial way without the prior purchase of the product from which the Demo/Trial sound comes from.
10. The Licensor reserves any other rights not expressly granted in this agreement.
11. This license agreement is effective from the moment the product is installed by any means. The license will remain in full
effect until termination.